In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
The following roads will be closed and not accessible by motorized vehicles during the event. We kindly request that you do not park your vehicle on these streets:
· Bennett St: From Rutledge Ave. to Gadsden St. (7:00 AM - 12:00 PM)
· Ashley Ave: From Bennett St. to Halsey St. (7:00 AM - 12:00 PM)
· Gadsden St: From Bennett St. to Calhoun St. (7:00 AM - 12:00 PM)
· Calhoun St: From Gadsden St. to the James Island Connector (7:00 AM - 12:00 AM)
· James Island Connector: From Calhoun St. to Folly Rd. both directions (7:45 AM - 10:30 AM)
The metered parking along Cannon Park on Rutledge Ave. is also reserved for the event.
Vehicles parked on the above streets between 7 AM and 12 PM on October XX will be towed at the owner's expense.
The equipment required for the event will be delivered on the morning of Friday, October XX and will be placed along Bennett St. and Ashley Ave. All equipment will be removed by Monday afternoon, October XX.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and request your cooperation as we hold this annual event to raise funds for the Gavalas Kolanko Foundation to provide scholarships for students with disabilities.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.